Top 10 MasterClass Online Courses
1. Chris Voss Teaches the Art of Negotiation
Former FBI lead hostage negotiator Chris Voss teaches you communication skills and strategies to help you get more of what you want every day.
2. Neil deGrasse Tyson Teaches Scientific Thinking and Communication
Renowned astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson teaches you how to find objective truths and shares his tools for communicating what you discover.
3. Dr. Jane Goodall Teaches Conservation
Dr. Jane Goodall shares her insights into animal intelligence, conservation, and activism.
4. Chris Hadfield Teaches Space Exploration
The former commander of the International Space Station teaches you the science of space exploration and what the future holds.
5. Jon Kabat-Zinn Teaches Mindfulness and Meditation
Mindfulness expert Jon Kabat-Zinn teaches you how to incorporate meditation into your everyday life to improve your health and happiness.
6. Brandon McMillan Teaches Dog Training
Expert animal trainer Brandon McMillan teaches you his simple, effective training system to build trust and control with your dog.
7. Matthew Walker Teaches the Science of Better Sleep
Neuroscience professor Matthew Walker teaches you the science of sleep and how to optimize it to better your overall health.
8. Margaret Atwood Teaches Creative Writing
Learn how the author of The Handmaid’s Tale crafts vivid prose and hooks readers with her timeless approach to storytelling.
9. Stephen Curry Teaches Shooting, Ball-Handling, and Scoring
The two-time MVP breaks down his mechanics, drills, mental attitude, and scoring techniques.
10. Nancy Cartwright Teaches Voice Acting
The legendary voice actor from The Simpsons, reveals her creative process for giving life to animated characters with emotion, imagination, and humor.