How to Install Facebook Apps + Best Facebook Page Apps
Using just your Facebook page alone is not what Facebook intended… Facebook enables you to install Facebook apps on your Facebook page to make growth and integration seamless!
Let me walk you through how to install Facebook apps on your own Facebook business page.
How to Install Facebook Apps
1. Just type in the name of the app you wish to install on your Facebook page in the top Facebook search bar and then click the search icon.
2. Next, navigate to the Facebook App page from the Facebook search. Click the Use App button on the page.
3. Click the Facebook pages dropdown menu. Select the page you want to install the app on. Then click the Add Page Tab button.
4. Click the NEW tab in your Facebook pages tab sidebar.
The Best Facebook Page Apps
- Instagram – Integrate your Instagram feed right into a tab on your Facebook page: https://help.instagram.com/356902681064399
- MailChimp – If you have a MailChimp account, link it with your Facebook page: https://mailchimp.com/help/connect-or-disconnect-the-facebook-integration
- Pinterest – The app integrates your Pinterest feed right into a tab on your Facebook page.
- YouTube – Let your fans view your brand commercials/videos right on your Facebook page!
- Ecwid – Ecwid is a free full-featured shopping cart that can be easily added to your Facebook page.
- Woobox – This app is a suite of viral promotion apps for sweepstakes, contests, HTML tabs, coupons, Pinterest tabs and more.
- SurveyMonkey – Create surveys. Get answers.